We’re looking forward to welcoming you at your chosen Hideaway holiday place.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
Breathe easy about Covid
First, in the event that you have to cancel your holiday because you:
- are unable to travel due to a Government Covid directive (e.g. lockdown/border closures), or
- have received a positive Covid test (and can produce medical evidence of this), then we will:
- Hold any deposit you have paid as a credit on your account to use on a future booking, or
- Offer a 100% refund on your booking.
The choice is up to you.
- When you make a booking, you are required to pay a deposit equal to the first night of your booking. If your arrival date is less than 14 days, you are required to pay in full. By paying a deposit, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The balance must be paid 14 days before your arrival. This allows for contact-free check in as a Covid safeguard.
- We do not accept bookings from people under 18 years of age. (Special provisions are made to accommodate school leavers at Busselton Jetty Chalets who have booked through Sure Thing Schoolies. No other bookings from school leavers will be accepted.)
- Wherever possible, we will do our best to accommodate requests for specific sites/rooms, but we reserve the right to change your booking without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Should you need to cancel your booking:
- If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date, you will receive a full refund, or you can choose to hold your funds in credit for use on a future booking.
- If you cancel within 7-14 days of your arrival date, you will receive a full refund minus the equivalent of a 1-night booking, or you can choose to hold 100% of your funds in credit for use on a future booking.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival date, you will forfeit all funds (no refund).
- If you don’t show up on your arrival date, your booking will be cancelled and there will be no refund.
Check-in / check-out Times
- Check-in time for powered and unpowered caravan/camping sites at all holiday parks is from 1pm on the day of arrival. For all cabin, motel, villa and chalet accommodation, check-in is from 2pm. Sometimes (particularly in off-peak seasons), we may be able to accommodate requests for an early check-in. Please speak to Reception if you would like to request this.
- Check out time on all caravan/camping sites and all cabin, motel, villa and chalet accommodation is 10am on the day of departure. Sometimes (particularly in off-peak seasons), we may be able to accommodate requests for a late check out (fees may apply). Please speak to Reception if you would like to request this.
- If you expect to arrive after 5pm on your day of arrival, please contact Reception so we can make arrangements for your late arrival.
- One vehicle is allowed on all powered and unpowered caravan/camping sites and with all cabin, motel, villa and chalet accommodation.
- If you require parking for extra vehicles, trailers or boats, please speak with Reception at time of booking.
- Please slow down and drive at walking pace (5km/hr) in all holiday parks and carparks.
- Everyone is here to have an enjoyable holiday. We encourage you to relax and have a good time … within certain limits. We consider sociable behaviour to be:
- Keeping the noise down from 10pm until 7am (music to be turned off by 10pm)
- Not smoking around other people
- Not swearing or being aggressive
- Not doing anything that is likely to harm people or property, or upset other people.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to or evict anyone who is being anti-social. And that includes visitors to any of our holiday places.
- If you are staying in a cottage, cabin, motel room, villa or chalet, you are expected to leave it in a reasonably clean and tidy condition. This means ensuring all dishes are washed and put away, fridges are emptied and rubbish is placed in the bins provided.
- Children must be properly supervised by parents or guardians at all times.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when using campground amenities, playgrounds, pools and other facilities.
- Children (and adults) must not ride scooters, skateboards, bicycles or any mechanised or powered vehicle (e.g. E-bike) on shared paths (e.g. around amenities blocks).
- Parents or guardians are responsible for ensuring children wear Australian Standard helmets and other personal protection.
- Pets can only be accommodated at some Hideaway places. Please check with reception when making your booking.
- Pets remain your responsibility at all times and must be kept on a short lead or contained (in a van or enclosure). They are not to be left unattended. Please request a copy of our Pet Friendly Guidelines.
- You cannot smoke inside enclosed buildings (this includes bathrooms, laundry, camp kitchens, cabins, motel rooms, villas and chalets). Please smoke only in designated areas and be considerate of other holidaymakers.
- Small campfires are part of the camping experience at Hideaway holiday parks and are allowed under the following conditions:
- Fires can only be lit during allowed periods (when fire restrictions are not in place) – please check with Reception on your arrival
- Fires must be contained in a fire ring or pit that is 30cm above the ground
- Fires must be monitored at all times (i.e. not left unattended)
- During windy conditions, please respect fellow campers and ensure your fire/smoke is not impacting others.
- Fish cleaning at Hideaway holiday parks is only allowed at a fish cleaning station. Please do not clean fish in any laundry, bathroom or outside area that is not a designated fish cleaning facility.
- Your possessions remain your responsibility at all times. Please take appropriate steps to secure your possessions and valuables. Hideaway does not accept any responsibility for the theft or loss of your possessions.