Frequently asked questions
Well-behaved pets, just like well-behaved people, are welcome on powered and unpowered sites at Estuary Hideaway Holiday Park - except at peak times on long weekends, Easter, and the Christmas/New Year period (24 December-31 January each year).
However, they cannot be accommodated at the Molloy Hideaway Holiday Park because of the native wildlife that roams the park. Nor can your furry friends take up residence in any of our park homes, cabins, motel rooms, villas or chalets.
Covid: If you have to cancel your holiday because you are unable to travel due to a Government Covid directive (eg. lockdown or border closures), or you have received a positive Covid test (and can produce medical evidence of this), then we will either hold any deposit you have paid as a credit on your account to use on a future booking, or offer a 100% refund on your booking. The choice is up to you.
Other cancellations: Should you need to cancel your booking for some other reason:
- If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date, you will receive a full refund, or you can choose to hold your funds in credit for use on a future booking.
- If you cancel within 7-14 days of your arrival date, you will receive a full refund minus the equivalent of a 1-night booking, or you can choose to hold 100% of your funds in credit for use on a future booking.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival date, you will forfeit all funds (no refund).
- If you don’t show up on your arrival date, your booking will be cancelled and there will be no refund.
Small campfires are part of the camping experience at Hideaway holiday parks and are allowed under the following conditions:
- Fires can only be lit during allowed periods (when fire restrictions are not in place) – please check with Reception on your arrival
- Fires must be contained in a fire ring or pit that is 30cm above the ground
- Fires must be monitored at all times (i.e. not left unattended)
- During windy conditions, please respect fellow campers and ensure your fire/smoke is not impacting others.
Check-in time is usually 2pm and check-out time is usually 10am. Sometimes (especially during off-peak times), our holiday parks can welcome campers before 2pm or allow them to linger a little later than 10am on the day of departure. Best idea is to call Reception to ask.
In cabins, motel rooms, villas and chalets we’re a little less flexible due to the workload of our Housekeeping teams. Again, the best idea is to call Reception to ask.
The short answer is “no”. We cannot take responsibility for people who are not legally an adult. (Special provisions are made to accommodate school leavers at Busselton Jetty Chalets who have booked through Sure Thing Schoolies. No other bookings from school leavers will be accepted.)
Of course! They just need to check-in at Reception and park their vehicles in our Visitor Parking bays. The same rules that apply to you also apply to them - and they need to go home by 10pm.
All bedding, bed linen and towels are supplied in cabins, motel rooms, villas and chalets at Gale Street Motel & Villas, Busselton Jetty Chalets and Estuary Hideaway Holiday Park.
At Molloy Hideaway Holiday Park:
- All bedding, bed linen and towels are supplied in the Cottages and some bedding is supplied in the Chalet.
- You need to bring your own bedding, bed linen and towels if you’re staying in a Cabin (pillows, sheets, doonas/blankets and towels are not supplied). Bedding/linen packs are available for hire at Reception if required.